Applications for admission must be made in the prescribed form and signed by the parent or guardian. Admission starts from March onwards. Application forms can be get from school office on any working day 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Along with the applications the following original certificates to be produced at the time of admission.
- Original Birth Certificate and Xerox Copy (For K.G. Admission only)
- Transfer Certificate
- Mark Sheet / Progress Card
- Original Community Certificate and Xerox Copy
There will be an interview for the JKG Classes and an entrance test will be conducted in languages, maths and science for the students seeking admission for SKG to IX Std and those who are selected on merit alone will be allowed to join the institutions.
SKG to IX
Admission to these classes are made only as and when vacancies occur.
Age for admission : 4+ for SKG on 31st July, 5+ for Std I on 31st July
- Admission for all the classes will be held by an Interview.
- Xerox copies of Birth Certificate, Community Certificate and attested marks of the Half Yearly Examination must be enclosed with the application.
- The originals of the above certificates must be brought at the time of interview.
- For students seeking admission the Transfer certificate be countersigned by respective inspecting authorities.
- A candidate seeking admissions has to fill up the application form in which all the details should be given.
- The school authorities have the right to reject any application before the entrance exam itself.
- The list of selected candidates will be sent by post. He/She should be himself admitted, paying all the fees, before the due dates.
- Admission can be refused to a candidate who is over aged or under aged for the class to which admission is sought.
- No other person except, the one who signs the application form for the admission and declaration will be entertained in the school to deal with the affairs of the pupil.
- Application for Transfer Certificate should be made in writing to the Principal by the parent or guardian of the pupil
- When an application for a Transfer Certificate is made after a lapse of one year from date of which the pupil actually left the school, a fine of Rs.25/- will be charged for each year that has so lapsed.
- No certificates (of any kind) will be issued to anyone who is in arrears of fees.
ISSUE OF APPLICATION FORM IS NOT A GUARANTEE FOR ADMISSION
- Pupils for admission must be accompanied by both the parents of guardians who must by both the parents or guardians who sign the prescribed admission form and pledge themselves to adide by the rules and regulations of the school.
- If a parent wished to withdraw of the child from the school, he should submit a written application to the Principal. Transfer certificate will be issued only if and when all the payments due to the school are made good. If a student is withdrawn in the middle of a term, the amount will not be repaid.
- Pupils are liable to be suspended or dismissed with the Transfer Certificate at any time of the year if their conduct is detrimental to the discipline of the school.
FEE PAYMENT RULES
- The Student who discontinues during the academic year must pay the whole year fee.
- Student who have arrears in payment of fees will not be permitted to appear for any examinations.
- The entire amount of Fee must be paid during the time of Admission. Application for a Transfer Certificate must be made in writing to the H.M. by the Parent or Guardian of the student.
- No Certificate of any kind will be given to students who have arrears in Fee payment.
- Transfer Certificate is issued only at the payment of all the Fee.
- Discontinued or Dismissed or failed students will not be given a promoted Transfer Certificate.